Friday, January 26, 2007

Mom's the word...


When you pass a beautiful house do you think about the nails that hold it together? or the roots of the trees that make the yard look good?
Well, I think you know from my blog I have an unbelievable family...but there is one person that makes my family great---she doesn't stand in the spotlight---but she is the bulb that lights up the person on stage...My mom is probably one of the finest people God ever put on this earth---she is extremely caring, very unselfish, and has one of the biggest hearts in the world...she has been there for me for 39 years...
I had asthma when I was a kid -- I would wake up in the middle of the night and couldn't breathe--so I would go outside in the cool air--and in a minute the door would open and out would come my Mom..and she would sit with me til I could go back to sleep...over the years she has given and given and given of herself, her energy and her time and love to me and my sister and to our entire family---


Thanks Mom---I love You...

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joel I do not know you (except from what Sabrina has told me) but :

Kudos to you for this and Kudos to your mom ! She sounds GREAT !

God bless you both...

ER

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home