Wednesday, February 28, 2007

More little things I love...

New White T-shirts...
My Dad's Jokes...
A spring day...
First day of Baseball with all the kids and their families...
A full tank of gas...
Walking into my church...
being called Uncle Joey by my three Nephews...
playing backyard Football...
playing my acoustic guitar...
the feeling of accomplishment at least once a day...
talking with old friends...
Pizza Hut with my family...
the taste of a freshly cut Pineapple...
and, laying down at the end of the day knowing that everything is as it should be...

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM , Blogger Baby Girl ~ said...

Napping in your leather recliner ! :-)

Baby Girl

 
At 3:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot one.....
Watching Nascar!!!
Jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home