Monday, March 05, 2007

Time to change the world...or at least my world...

I made some decisions today...Im not gonna tell you all of them---but there is one that I felt like I should put on here---

I am officially taking a Hiatus from the blog...

I have several reasons---But the big one---I spend basically all day in front of a screen-editing/graphics/programming ...

There are tons of things I want to accomplish and 99% of it doesnt involve the blog----SO im gonna take a break for a few weeks or months or longer---dont know yet how long it will be....But this is one of about 6 different things that will be changed---

So--I you ever get to missing all the meaningless stuff I wrote...Just read some of the old ones---They are all about the same anyway..Ill try to come back with some incredible stuff...

Later,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home