Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter from Dad . . .


The Power Of His Resurrection.

I'm glad Jesus rose from the grave!! If He hadn't our faith would be in eternal vain. Rising from the grave is our hope as Christians. It will happen!!
Here's scriptural proof: Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
When we are born again, His Spirit lives in us in the person of the Holy Spirit. That same Spirit that raised Jesus will also raise us who are saved!!

A popular old song we sing at the nursing homes is "I'll Be Somewhere Listening For My Name". I don't want to be bashful like the timid children at school. They wouldn't speak up. The teacher would have to call their names
numerous time to find out if they were present.
I'm gonna be extremely glad to be there. When The Lord calls my name, I'm liable to say, "I'M RAT CHEER!!"

I feel kinda like the Apostle Paul. I like Holy Ghost power. He said, Philippians 3:10a That I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection.
If we don't get excited about Easter, we're backslid.(Or else haven't "slid forward" yet).
Hope all yall are ready for your Easter when the death angel comes after you.

God bless and have a Holiday filled with Worship.
Your Internet Pastor...Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home