Thursday, April 05, 2007

The perfect baseball swing...


Well he hasnt done it in a game yet---But O'Neal has hit 2 out-of-the-park Home runs in practice so far---you should see his eyes light up and it is one the coolest things for me to see. I love the sound it makes --when a perfect pitch, connects with a perfect swing...Hmmm--thats a whole different blog for later...
He has always wanted to hit them that far--and now he knows he can---He and a buddy walked around and got the first ball and he keeps it in his Bat-Bag and kisses it before every practice---his little pre-game ritual.
Being a Dad is one of the coolest jobs I have ever taken on....I am very proud of you-- #22.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell O', Aunt Christa is proud...I knew he could do. You guys are always in our daily thoughts and prayers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home