Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Best . . .





I took O'Neal and a bunch of friends to the movies tonight to see Spiderman 3--

It is without a doubt one of the BEST movies I have ever seen---It had everything ---Great FX--Great Story--you name it--it had it---If I dont see another movie for a couple of years --That will be fine---I have seen movie making at it's best---Awesome is the only word I can think of---

And yes--I have some nerd and geek in me--All you so-called "Cool People" call me what you want --Im not living for you...Im living for me and my son--and I like it....and just so you will know --welcome to a new era--big tough guy (You know who you are)--The nerds and geeks are running the world...and you can't touch us--Nuff Said..

1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM , Blogger Maximus Doom said...

I have not seen this one yet; but it is at the very top of my short list. I am going to the IMAX where dreams are taller, bigger and stronger than reality. Glad 2 b a nerd too. :D Ahhhh....when we were nerds; ok; so we are only nerds in hiding now; but a great flick like this lets us get out and remember how to laugh and enjoy just the magic of life. Great blog...welcome back to blogdom. (how's that for sand up your skirt)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home