Thursday, July 05, 2007

Jerry Springer part ?

I never knew where Jerry got all of his guests---But I am pretty sure I have got it narrowed down...They are people with no foundation. They live strictly off emotions and selfishness and utter lack of self respect(for themselves and everyone else) These are the same people who mix everything together. Actually it is hilarious.

They will talk about drinking beer, whooping somebody, and then put a "I love Jesus" sign up.

We owe more to ourselves and to our kids than showing them this kind of lifestyle and teaching them directly or indirectly that it is okay...we must build a solid foundation. Right and Wrong...Good and Bad and all the other great simple qualities we learned in Sunday School.

But, so I don't come across like them--let me say this---They are people and God loves them---I cant fix them, They cant fix themselves, their spouse or parents cant fix them...But God can. I have seen it ---I have seen people go from the pigpen to the top with God's help.

So if you know some people like this--pray for them, inspire them, believe in them...then let God do the work....Cause he can fix in 60 seconds what the world cant fix in a lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home