Saturday, August 19, 2006

Livin' The Good Life . . .


You know it's funny how things happen. God has always taken care of me and I end up much better than I deserve.


I have a had a few setbacks--but come back stronger.
I have had tough times but the other side has always been a step-up.

My latest project, still amazes me... Starting September 25, I will have a show airing on a National Network..The Men's Channel. The show is called "Livin the good life" Its an outdoor show, that will be in one of the prime time slots. We have 13 to edit this season and then into next year...I am wired about this one...it is amazing to me, that things like this happen to me in a small town like Savannah. This has been a dream of mine since I started in this business almost 20 years ago...

All I know is that someone must be looking out for me...and I am definitely "living the good life".

3 Comments:

At 3:47 PM , Blogger Linda Russell said...

Jo El! wow!
What a leader you are in showing what perseverance will do!
You have built the character it takes to well deserve the blessings that come to good men!

I am thrilled for you.
You creativity will be evident to all who tune in!

 
At 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You shouldn't sell yourself so short... you deserve each and every blessing God has in store for you. I am sure there will be many. Take pride in the man and father you strive to be each and every day. You are a rare breed.

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger steven said...

That's awesome news....I agree with the last guy - don't sell yourself short...Is this men's channel seperate from the Spike Channel?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home