Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Courage and Bravery . . .




















I was thinking tonight about how many men and women have stood and are still standing on watch around the world so that my son, my family and I can carry on normal, safe, everday lives.

So to all the armed services, present and past-tense--Thank you. While I was playing on Labor Day--you brave men and women were putting your lives at risk protecting the U.S.

It seems, the older I get the more Patriotic I get. I dont take anything for granted anymore...

"A man of courage is also full of faith."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

"Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime."
Adlai E. Stevenso

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home