Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dreams . . .




















It is amazing. Some of the dreams that I put on the back shelf a long time ago, are actually coming true. I believe my unselfishness through the years, and putting other people first has a hand in this happening.

The new television show is going great, I have the edit system and edit facility that I've always dreamed of and if thats not enough---The Mens Channel has requested we put together another show---(we are working on all the details now).

It's funny. I believe God rewards hard work and perseverance and commitment. Sometimes bad things happen to us, and then if our heart and mind stays right, it seems all of the sudden , out of nowhere, even bigger and better doors open up. Its a balance God allows us to have. Pastor always said---"If you're going through something--You're going to something."

I don't expect to win an Emmy the first year--(I'll wait til the second season--Ha)...But if I needed to to give a speech and thank people--Here is how it would go...

Mom and Dad --Thanks for always being there and believing in me---even when it was very unbelievable.
Jim, Amy, Joshua, Demetrius and Joseph--Thanks for a great group to eat Sunday dinners with and for us being a very close family.
Oneal--Thanks for being there, being my son, giving me purpose and making me laugh even when I didnt feel like it.
Tim, Christa, Ethan and Emma--thanks for listening and laughing and being my "Other" great family.
Michael and Pickle--Thanks for the advice, the direction, the great friendship, and for being my "brother from another mother"
Pastors Eddie and Rob--thanks for putting GREAT stuff in my head and heart on a weekly basis...without it--I wouldnt be...
Brent and Melissa--you guys make me look better than I actually am...

and finally God--thanks for allowing me the opportunity to get past the unbelief back to who I know I'm supposed to be. I thank you each and every day, and I will try to make you proud.

1 Comments:

At 5:57 AM , Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Wow! Cool beans, Franky. You deserve it. I cannot wait to see all the new toys. I like that "if you are going thru something, you are going to something." It's been great watching you go from "glory to glory!" A man counting his blessings never has nothing to do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home