Wednesday, November 22, 2006

One of my many Thanksgivings...














This is my Mom's Mom--Nana Brooks. She went through a tough accident last year and had us all scared--but she has settled in and is doing well--They take really good care of her and so does my Mom... but if you know my Mom --thats the way she is made--she took really good care of me when I was very sick as a child---

Me and O went and ate a Thanksgiving meal with her..it was a lot of fun, great food, and we won a door prize--Nana grabbed onto it and wanted it in her room...I wouldnt have it any other way...

I am very thankful she is doing well..

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM , Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Wurd...grandparents are the stuff of legends. We can never spend enough time with our human treasures.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home