Monday, November 27, 2006

Years . . .















These are O'neals shelves in his room---Now to a lot of people this would signify how great "MY" son is---but for me thats not it.

O'Neal is good--and will be great at anything he puts his mind to...but to me this signifies something bigger--me and him spending good quality time together. We played and had fun--I can look at each one of these and remember what O'neal looked like at each age and what funny and cool things he and I and a certain team did. It's a timeline through the years--with my family..Poppy, Uncle Jim, Chris, Dan, Todd, and a lot of other people that spent time investing in my son--and believing in him----These are our years---and nobody will be able to take away all the great memories....Time WELL spent---Lots more to come....

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome !

 
At 7:07 AM , Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Indeed..."Quality TIme" is priceless and our memories become immortal trophies of a time once before. He will look back someday with a great and deep thankfulness and appreciation of your sacrifices and love.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home