Sunday, February 04, 2007

Wassup....


Well it has been a while since my last post...Work has been wild...but good...lots of stuff being accomplished...O'Neal and I have been busy with basseball and conditioning camps...I have been hitting the gym about 4 times a week... and we have been having Pay-Per-View guy nights at my house--Wrestling last weekend and last night UFC...and tonight --the Super Bowl..all the guys come over bring their kids and we eat and watch the stuff on the projector on one huge wall in my living room...LOTS OF FUN...


So life has been great...and in 2 weeks its back to the slopes for about 4 days of skiing---I am really ready to go...so I said all that to say this---I am extrememly blessed, and I dont ever take it for granted---you try not to either...



“The person who can bring the spirit of laughter into a room is indeed blessed.”

Bennett Cerf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home