Friday, May 11, 2007

In Honor Of...
















My Grandmother and my Grandfather on my Dad's side of the family---


Nana Franks---I loved her and she was a good woman--she had her ways--just like we all do--but she was who she was--Nana Franks---I remember getting whipped with a flyswatter several times, Tent meetings, and her fanning herself in the summer with those old wooden handled fans from the funeral home...and her sitting out on the porch, that is now where my business is located---she would rock, fan and watch the cars go by in a hurry and wonder aloud why everyone is in such a hurry...


My Papa Clyde --I never got to meet--I would have loved to--because they all say me and my Dad and Him were just alike---Lots of laughter...


Good People I am proud to call Family...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home