Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Old remedy . . .

Its been around for umpteen-thousand years.

If I am ever feeling a little down--2 things I do--

First -- Take inventory of all the many things I have going for me---
The best Family in the world,
a great son,
what I do for a living--God has seen fit to bless me with something I love to do and am good at it..
I'm healthy---and the best thing is my whole family is healthy
A great group of very supportive Christian friends, with goals for their life and who are always looking at the big picture...
The best Church for me and my son to be involved in...

I could go on and on--but there are way to many things to mention...


Second:
Laugh--I dont care how --talk with a friend about something stupid you did, turn on the Three Stooges, hang out with a positive person that has a sense of humor, anything--Find a way or something that gets that ball rolling--cause once you get that first chuckle out you will start feeling better..

My Dad has built his whole life and ministry around that "A Merry Heart Doeth Good Like A Medicine"

So there you go-Take 2 and call me in the morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home