Friday, May 18, 2007

Run Down . . .

You may think it is a little crazy--But at my house we dont use the word "sick"--We always say "rundown". There are times that we may be sick---But We dont say it---I have heard too many people through my life say "Im sick--I cant" or "I think Im getting sick" or something like that--people love to talk about what "ails" them---

I dont want to live my my life that way--I dont want to stop living life because I think I might be getting sick---

Either Im rundown enough that it literally knocks me down---or I am going full steam ahead--there is no middle ground on this---I want Oneal to learn this----You keep going---dont make excuses cause you have a headache --or your nose may be running--

If you can make yourself do things when you dont feel like it---You can do just about anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home