Tuesday, July 10, 2007

From Dad...

Frolicking Follicles
I like sad plum-pitiful Country songs. I think they’re funny. Titles like, “How Can I Miss You When You Won’t Go Away” or “If You Don’t Leave Me Alone, I’ll Find Someone Who Will.”
My latest favorite, “I Lost My Honey Bunny On A Bad Hair Day”.
It’s a woman song of course. Men don’t have bad hair days.
Men don’t worry much about hairdos, unless you’re one of for those “urban pretty boys” who get facials(ugh). Mirrors are for shaving. Primping is for women.
Men are mature enough to take the truth. Although we don’t have “bad hair days” we do have “bad haircuts”. I’ve seen some that made me laugh out loud. I’ve laughed at my own. Sensitivity can deprive you of a lot of fun.
A man at work had a pitiful looking head. Someone asked, “Who cut your hair, your wife? Sure enough, his wife had clipped him. The man didn’t start squalling, pout for two days, or get counseling.
A little man’s hair looked quite unruly, He was told, “I’ve seen better hairdos on a possum.” A lady would never get over a “compliment” like that. A woman can return from the salon with a head that looks like a muskrat and another female will say, “Oh, I just love your new hairdo! It just suits you!”
“Follically challenged” men can also take ridicule. Know what they call two fleas on a bald-headed man? Homeless! They hold their own with comebacks like; “When God made heads, He covered the ones he didn’t like”. He must have “really loved” some of them. They will feel at home in Heaven, because there’ll be “no parting” there!”
I’m like the rabbits that left suddenly. They were “splitting hares”.
I’m splitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home