Sunday, August 20, 2006

My favorite summer cool down food...


Some people love watermelon, others do cantaloupe... Not me. The best thing after spending a hot day out in the yard mowing or football or whatever, is Pineapple. I keep about 2 in the house at all times. I don't do canned---I love to carve the traditional summer pineapple myself---I think it may be one of the best tasting fresh foods God put here---Its sweeter and more delicious than any dessert I have ever had...Especially after a hot day...

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM , Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Now I KNOW!
You ARE my brother from another mother. Ditto. And for those of us playing at home, if you cut the top off with a bit of pineapple, u can put it in a pot and it will grow another one...just as sweet as the first one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home