Thursday, November 30, 2006

Grow Up . . .



















I've been around so many immature people and situations lately--I felt like a few quotes were in order....

Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another.”

The trouble with grown-ups was that under the magnificent shell of adulthood, just under,Waited the baby full of tantrums.

"The real menace in dealing with a five-year-old is that in no time at all you begin to sound like a five-year-old."

"One of my Pastors (Eddie Cupples) said something similar to this on many occasions --"Get over it...Life is not fair...Make the best of it."

And my other Pastor(Rob Yanok) says "Forgive...Get over it....& Move On!"

Yes-- I am blessed to have 2 Pastors that I respect and admire...and they both put good stuff in me and my son --and I believe in them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home