Friday, May 18, 2007

Drawing A Line...


I have always wanted to get along with people and want them to like me--But as I get older--It is much more about protecting myself, my family and my life than it is about whether other people "like" me.
You know funny things happen when you stand up for something:
1. Some people will talk bad about you
2. Some people will admire you
3. Some people will try to hurt you
4. Some people will support you
5. Some people will be jealous,
6. Some people will be envious...

But the one big thing---You will always feel good about yourself---
because you did what you thought was right....

Taking a stand and saying " I am drawing a line in the sand" is how countries were made free and people became heroes....

1 Comments:

At 5:49 AM , Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Hmmm...u must be talking to the wrong people and not often enuf to the the forgotten (wink). Good blog, Joel, as always.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home