Saturday, July 14, 2007

Acknowledgement to the Big Guy...

Another Perfect Saturday---Family, Friends, My Son, Steaks on the grill, Batting Cages...

If I ever post about what a great day I had--It is not because of me--It is because of God...I have been sincerely blessed with "More than I deserve"...I dont know why--
Im not perfect--But I dont think He cares about perfection as much as he cares about the "Attitude of the heart"...

And I definitely believe that a grateful person will always find a way to thank Him even when things are tough sometimes... I think that gets his attention...

I would never pretend to speak for Him...so I'll just go with these...

In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:6
Commit your works to the LORD And your plans will be established.
Proverbs 16:3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home