Friday, July 13, 2007

Forgiveness...

Forgiving people is something I have no trouble doing. And they dont even have to ask---I do it for my own good.If I harbor resentment, it afffects me. So I just get rid of it--for my own health. Also I think I have had to ask for so much forgiveness in my own life--it makes it easier for me to hand it out freely.

So--youre saying --what got him started on this...Simple a good friend of mine for the past 6 years hasnt been talking to me over the past few weeks. He felt like I had done something negative toward him. The truth is, I didnt , but when somebody believes something--You can talk til you are blue in the face and it wont do any good. He stopped by my office before lunch, and apologized. I told him there was no need --because I never thought anything bad. I just hated the situation---not the person. We shook hands and both had a good laugh before he left--just like we have done for the last 6 years.

You see I had already forgiven all of it---So it was easy for me to listen and talk to him...

If there is one trait that I dont want to ever lose---It is the ability to forgive and move ahead with life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home